"I simply remember my favorite things. And then I don't feel so bad."
This post will be used to archive my favorite recipes that I have used in various dessert categories and any potential modifications that I have made:
- Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookies - Cut Outs
- Sugar Cookies - Cut Outs
- Italian Ricotta Cookies
- M&M Cookies
- Cakes
- Vanilla
- https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a58184/perfect-vanilla-cupcakes-recipe/
- Modifications: Instead of 2 cups of all purpose flour and 3 tablespoons of cornstarch, I only used 2 cups of Cake Flour.
- Chocolate Cupcakes (Not sure if this can be made in cake form yet, only tested as cupcakes...)
- Red Velvet
- Pies
- Pie Crust
- Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pecan Pie
- Pastries
- Cheesecake
- Breads
- Banana Bread
- Cinnamon Banana Bread
- https://
togetherasfamily.com/cinnamon- banana-bread-muffins/ - Modifications:
- 2 TBSP Butter, 1/8 C sugar, 1/2 TBSP Cinnamon
- Other Desserts
- Brownies
- Macarons
- Brookies
- Oreo Truffles
- Peach Crumb Bars
- Cinnamon Rolls - this is in three parts cause I took bits and pieces of each recipe
- Cinnamon Roll Dough:
- https://www.berlyskitchen.com/easy-homemade-cinnamon-rolls/#wprm-recipe-container-5927
- This is the recipe I baked the rolls at. Modifications to come
- Cinnamon Roll Filling:
- https://www.aspicyperspective.com/better-than-cinnabon-cinnamon-rolls-recipe/
- I like this filling because I think there is something to be said about mixing the filling and then spreading it onto the roll instead of traditional melted butter and sprinkle method.
- Cinnamon Roll Icing:
- Decorating Recipes
- Streusel Topping
- Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- https://www.
tasteofhome.com/recipes/ vanilla-frosting/ - https://www.marthastewart.com/336452/billys-vanilla-buttercream
- Royal Icing